- We would provide an OPTIONAL tour package for the foreign citizens/ Applicant to visit Malaysia prior to their application under the MM2H Programme. Please contact us for tour packages, details and charges.
- The Applicant/ Foreign Citizen has to contact us by way of e-mail or phone or facsimile transmission.
- We will send a checklist of all the required documents to the Applicant/ Foreign Citizen.
- Applicant/ Foreign Citizen has to send all the required documents to us for evaluation.
- To give total comfort/ protection to the Applicant/ Foreign Citizen, we will require the Applicant/ Foreign Citizen to make full payment of all our charges (“the Sum”) into the Law Office of Messrs VINCENT WONG & CO, Advocates & Solicitors, as stakeholders prior to the commencement of the application by us under the MM2H Programme. The Applicant/ Foreign Citizen shall give an instruction to the said Law Office release the Sum to BORNEO HERITAGE (MM2H) SDN BHD upon the issuance of the Conditional Letter of Approval from the Immigration Department Malaysia for the multiple-entry visa under the MM2H Programme or upon completion of any service as required by the Applicant. In the event the Applicant/ Foreign Citizen wishes to withdraw from the application under the MM2H Programme upon the commencement of the application by our company, we shall be entitled to charge half of the said Sum. If application is rejected for any reasons whatsoever by the relevant authorities, we will charge a nominal sum of RM500.00 and the balance of which will be refunded to the Applicant.
- Applicant/ Foreign Citizen has to come to Malaysia within Six (6) months from the date of the issuance of the Conditional Letter of Approval for submission of other documents and collection of multiple-entry visa.
- Submission of other documents:-
- Fixed Deposit Receipt;
- Medical Insurance;
- Medical Report; and etc.
- Collection of Visa with payment to the relevant authorities.
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) is a programme initiated by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia to invite foreign citizens to come into Malaysia to establish their second home with a multiple-entry visa of 10 years subject to the fulfillment of requirements.