APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR REGISTERING CHILDREN IN PRIVATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- Before registration into private colleges or universities please check the following:
- Courses must be accredited by the Malaysian Accreditation Board.
- The institution must be registered with the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- Please make sure the Private Higher Educational Institution (PHEI) that you have selected is already registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- For students from China please ensure the PHEI has been registered by the China Embassy in Malaysia.
- To enrol into the particular institution please ensure the following criteria are fulfilled:
- Academic qualifications as required.
- If comply, the institution will issue a letter of offer to study in the institution.
- The institution will help foreign students to obtain the following:
- Student Pass from the Immigration Department.
- Please abide by the conditions of the Student Pass issued.
- Please observe the following regulations as a foreign student in Malaysia:
- Abide by rules and regulations of the Malaysian Government at all time.
- Do not violate the conditions of the Student Pass.